Management Trainee – Sales Support
Support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by working on technical solution, preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key resource in the assigned area.
- Sales support
- Supports the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions to meet their power quality requirements. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Offer preparation Prepares & supports preparation of technical & commercial offers based on customers expectations in terms of power quality, Local Business Unit/feeder factory indications and Sales organization directives. Participates in the kick off meeting organized by the project team.
- Cost definition Defines & estimates cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales organization
- Risk review Provides information to the risk review process in accordance with organization policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment.
- Competitive analysis Analyses customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization.
- Sales process & Continuous improvement Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results. Work on improving current sales process and have a continuous learning mindset.
- Sales targets Work on the assigned sales targets and ensures sales achievement, Grade, Job Evaluation Indicators
- University degree in electrical engineering
- To be successful in this role you must be a self-starter, a continuous learner, having good communication skills and hold a strong customer focus.