Join us for an exciting opportunity!
We're kicking off a revolutionary venture: the development of a brand-new software platform from the ground up. Packed with critical features - ASIL D compliance, a laser focus on driver safety, and the imperative for multi-market, multi-car line, and multi-hardware reusability - this project is poised to make waves.
But wait, there's more! We're not just testing; we're architecting a comprehensive testing framework encompassing SIL/MIL/HIL methodologies. Every step will be meticulously automated, with an unwavering commitment to quality and traceability. The canvas is blank, and we're ready to paint a masterpiece.
If you thrive on challenges of this magnitude, let's have a conversation. Your next big adventure awaits!Requirements:
- At least 8+ years of experience in testing in regulated environment
- Experience in test strategy preparation and implementation on SWE.5 and SWE.6, test planning
- Experience in ISO26262 ASIL D methods,
- Deep understanding of AUTOSAR concept in testing
- Experience in Model Based Testing
- Development of reusability concept in test design, and test automation
- Tooling: CAPL, CANoe, RQM/ETM, TM Connection Utility 3.0.0 for vTESTstudio and CANoe, VTT, winAMS, Lauterbach, Jenkins
Norms, methodologies and methods summary: ISO26262, ISO25010, AUTOSAR Classic, ASPICE, IEEE829, Threat models definition and test design based on E/ECE/TRANS/505/Rev.3/Add.154, AGILE/SCRUM
Communication protocols: CAN, SPI, I2C
Test automation coding: Python, C++
- Proven experience with HIL test bench development
- Deep knowledge of IBM jazz tool
- English proficiency min B2 level
- Test strategy definition: Definition of test strategy for SWE.5, Definition of test strategy for SWE.6, Implementation of methods according to ISO26262, ASIL D
- Test design: Test design on integration level, Test design on software level, Test design review
- Test execution: Test execution on integration level, Test execution in software level, Manual test execution (including triggering of test automation scripts), Analysis of test runs, Defects reporting
- Test automation: Test automation feasibility analysis, Mocks design for integration test level, Test automation implementation (fixtures implementation, CAPL scripting, decorators implementation), Test automation code review
- Test environment: Test environment architecture design (selective test execution concept - regression, release, platform, project and variant based scope selection), Test environment infrastructure implementation (Integration of test management tooling and test automation scripts with test environment including HIL test bench)
- Test bench development: HIL test bench requirements definition, Test bench architecture consultancy, Integration of MBD models binaries on HIL, HIL test bench development (build, bring-up tests), Integration of test environment with CI
- Test management tooling setup: Test design tooling setup, Test execution tooling setup (test runs definition, test execution), Test reporting tooling setup (dashboards design, reporting setup - traceability, coverage, KPI's)
- Cooperation with development Teams: Support in DEV and bugs' root cause analysis (providing logs, test sessions with DEV)
#LI-KLAC #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.