Mudt have:- Good in L2 support, Networking, Linux, windows.Requirements:
• At least 2+ years in a Customer Service environment. Call Center experience preferred.
• Strongly oriented to customer service practices and principles
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for helping consumers and driving satisfaction
• Excellent in customer management and resolving customer challenges.
• Articulate, good telephone demeanor, and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to pick up new technology
• Highly self-motivated, organized, and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Resourceful and creative
• Technically minded
• Good Knowledge in Windows Troubleshooting is a must
• Knowledge in Networking is an advantageJob Responsibilities:
• Manage a high volume of inbound calls for the Support Service department
• Create and route all new support tickets, connect customers quickly to support engineers, and ensure that SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are being met.
• Process customer escalation requests promptly
• Provide ways to help customers discover and use self-help content
• Answer customer questions and provide documentation regarding the product
• Responsible for handling customer requests for simple technical assistance and non-technical assistance
• Able to work cross-departmentally to ensure customer satisfaction
• Responsible for delivering "Customer Orientation" webinars
• Manages various other assignments that may arise in relation to support cases and customerWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.