Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Work Experience: 3-4 years of working on creatives which can showcase your
• Experience Building Presentations: This is important aspect since it will form the core of
your work docket.
• Expertise in Tools: Any expertise in tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma etc would be
good to have.NOTE: Please share your resume along with your portfolio.Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a "Presentation Strategist" - someone who will play a key role in simplifying
complex business narratives into easy-to-understand visuals and use them to breathe life into
presentations, to help best bring out the startup's story
What Your Work Will Look Like
• You will play the key role of converting complex business narratives into simple & crisp
slides that are "understandable in the shortest time and recallable for the longest time."
• You'll work with some of the most interesting technology companies across domains
from BFSI to Media to Hyperscalers to HealthTech. Each project will take about 2 weeks
from start to finish and parallel ongoing projects mean never an dull moment.
• For each project, you'll be in charge of creating the business narrative for different
functions and services that GlobalLogic offers.
• Ability to Think Visually: You can break down any information into simple, engaging
visuals that make it easy for the audience to consume
• Understand Information Hierarchy: You are able to understand different pieces of
information & the relationship between them and can separate the signal from noise.
• An Empathetic Mindset: You are able to put yourself in the client's shoes and judge if
your visual is actually communicating the intended message and emotion.
• End-to-End Project Leadership: The ability to manage & execute a project from start to
end, ensuring a high degree of client satisfaction
• Mindset Geared Towards Problem-solving: You understand that building presentations
is about clarity & communication, than about creativity & novelty
• A Desire to Learn & Grow: You have a proactive approach to work, continuously seek
critical feedback, and solve problemsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.