• Collaborate with development teams to evaluate technical options.
• Work closely with business and technology teams to prioritize and schedule enhancements, new features and fixes..
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and customer support, to gather input, address concerns, and ensure alignment with business goals.Requirements:
• Strong understanding of data privacy regulations and best practices.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Foundation in agile development methodologies as product owner in the agile team..
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and a strong customer and stakeholder focus.
• Ability to work across teams to drive execution against deadlines.Preferences:
• Across all our lines of business brands on our platform.
Work closely with stakeholders, engineering and data science teams to define product requirements and specifications.
• Drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality products. Job Responsibilities:
• Stay ahead of data protection laws through external research and close partnership with our legal and privacy teams to align and meet data protection and security concerns.
• Take the utmost care to protect our customer's information and ensure that identity data products comply with relevant data privacy regulations and industry standards.
• Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for Identity and data products and regularly monitor and report on their performance.
• 7+ years of product management experience with a focus on Identity data products What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.