Our client is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of medical devices in the United States which produces a broad variety of medical devices and software applications.
At this project, you will have a great opportunity to be part of big test team which is involved into the full development life cycle of web-based system which is intended for use as a tool to help individuals by taking certain information from medical devices, its storage and further processing to identify health trends and to track daily activities
As additional there are opportunities to work with medical devices, in scope of end-to-end testing be involved in desktop, web and mobile applications.Requirements:
- Experience working within Waterfall, V-Module and Kanban SDLC
- Sufficient understanding of testing techniques and testing types
- Practical experience in applying various test approaches to testing
- Hands-on experience in automated test scripts development and refactoring
- Entry to Middle Java knowledge
- Practical experience working with Jenkins
- English - B1 both verbal and written
- Good defect tracking skills
- Fast learner and good adaptability skills
- Attention to details, logical thinking, perseverance and diligence at work
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with JIRA On Prem or similar Project management tools
- Experience in manual testing. Especially in Test Design, sanity and confirmation testing
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Development and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Testing of application (different approaches, levels, types and techniques of Software Testing)
- Work with Senior Engineers/Supervisor to thoroughly understand software requirements, deliverables and timelines
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases
- Test features and solutions matching the specification, according to test cases, in compliance with the test plan and strategy expected by the Client
- Document testing results according to SW Test Work Instruction requirements and with the expected level of details
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.