Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world, with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma, and research institutions. The Team is engaged in supporting the development of a new revolutionary device with a focus on embedded expertise and test automation. The processes are set up in accordance with the QMS, which makes the processes and documentation flows clear and straightforward. Join the Team and take the opportunity to become a part of a highly mature group of developers working on a new generation of product. Our Project will provide you with new challenges for your skills and will enhance your expertise.Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in commercial projects as a Software Engineer;
- Strong expertise in C++ 11/14/17;
- Experience with embedded systems, Human Machine Interface (HMI);
- Experience with Embedded Linux;
- Awareness and overall understanding of internal mechanisms: TCP/IP, GRPC, MQTT;
- Knowledge of C++ unit tests best practices: GTest, Catch2, Boost::Test;
- Familiarity with code quality operating tools like LDRA, ClockWork, PVS Studio;
- Familiarity with Git and Git flows and/or Azure DevOps;
- Experience with data computing in multiprocessor systems;
- Familiarity with Microservices design;
- Strong knowledge of inter-process communication: Message Protocols with ZeroMQ;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English;
- Strong communication, proactiveness, and high focus on result delivery
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Write code, develop new features, write unit tests, perform static analysis, and defects fixing.
- Create and update requirements, software design documents SDD, and other architectural documentation.
- Implement changes based on code review feedback.
- Contribute to software architecture development.
- Learn the architecture of customers' solutions and processes.
- Take responsibility for the module development and change implementation.
- Estimate and plan task execution, identify dependencies.
- Deliver the code in accordance with a style guide, and other existing coding practices.
- Learn and apply client-specific frameworks.
- Conduct module testing and integration testing.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.