The customer is the leader in virtual clinical trial conduct. Their platform is a suite of solutions for capturing and integrating electronic data from sites, clinicians, and patients at its source, and thus reducing manual labor, providing anytime, anywhere data access, and saving resources as the clinical trials progress. This platform enables each customer to define the setup that works best for their trial: patients and clinicians can mix modalities, switching from smartphone to tablet to PC as desired. It allows for trials to be conducted on-site, remotely, or have the mix of the two options.
The goal of the project is to develop a patient-facing mobile application for iOS and Android that enables the collection of data from patients directly. This includes gathering activity data, mental state data, responding to questionnaires, tracking and reminding of appointments with clinicians - online or on-premises, set tasks and track their completion, etc. Since the clinical trials field is vast, each medical area has its own set of tests and ways to monitor the progress of the trial, and effectiveness of a drug, the functionality will keep growing with the expansion of the client's business.Requirements:
Nice to have
- 5+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- professional experience working with TypeScript (understanding type narrowing, nice to have experience with codegen via GQL schema)
- professional software development experience in Mobile app development
- experience with source control systems (Git)
- good understanding of OOPS concepts
- good knowledge of CSS and HTML
- good understanding of Agile software engineering processes
- intermediate English level or higher
- good communication and presentation skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- a positive mindset and can-do attitude
- ability to take ownership over the work
- Test development (jest-based unit testing and/or E2E)
- AWS Lambda (NodeJS)
- AWS AppSync
- Clinical trials/submissions domain experience
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications on React Native and TypeScript
- Build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Create applications that focus on exceptional quality and user-centric design principles
- Understand and contribute to product requirements and new product concepts
- Write unit and integration tests
- Develop application code within an Agile development framework based on industry best practices
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
- Diagnose and troubleshoot product issues
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.