Job ID: R0043859
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for leading the execution of small projects with low complexity and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, cost/profitability targets and scheduling targets.
1. Define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans;
2. Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and company policies. Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identify, qualify, quantify and manage risk, and ensure that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capture, analyze and share lessons learned throughout the project. Ensure that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer;
3. Ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with company policies and contractual agreements. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procure required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in negotiations, claims and project changes;
4. Act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholders;
5. Ensure the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies;
6. Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.