Company DescriptionCompany Description
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionJob Description
As a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O) Functional Consultant, he/she is responsible for getting to know clients' requirements and goals, designing and developing efficient strategies and solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understanding Client Requirements: Meet with clients to comprehend and document their business needs, goals, and processes.
- Designing & Developing Solutions: Design, configure, and develop custom solutions using D365 F&O to meet client requirements. This could include user interface design, data migration, or integrating Dynamics 365 with other software.
- Testing & Implementation: Conduct rigorous testing of the designed solutions, rectify any bugs, and help clients implement the solutions.
- Providing Training & Support to end-users to ensure that they know how to use the software effectively.
- System Maintenance Keep up-to-date with Microsoft releases and apply updates / patches within clients environments when required.
- Documentation Document all analysis, design, testing in line with business standards and processes.
- Project Management: Help to coordinate project timelines and tasks, and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Strong F&O product knowledge.
- Experience designing and customizing F&O application.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge in gathering functional requirements.
- Design and develop systems to support both business and Functional integration needs.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
- Have an understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly iterate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in full software development life cycle in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must.
- MS Dynamics F&O experience (Certifications a plus).
- Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation.
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.