Company unites market-leading companies that all have a shared goal of improving patient access. Each organization delivers must-have answers for critical strategic and commercial decision-making.
Together, we help our clients:
Assess the market need and competitive landscape
Know precisely which drugs to prioritize in their portfolios
Find out where the launch difficulties will be-before they're difficulties
Track and improve market access post-launch
By combining the efforts of each organization under the company, we can offer an even wider breadth of expertise, cutting-edge data solutions and expert advisory services alongside advanced technologies such as real-world data, machine learning and predictive analytics. At the company, we don't just deliver information and insights. We deliver answers you can act on.Requirements:
• Professional experience in Machine Learning Engineering, with a focus on deploying secure and robust models in production.
• Experience with GenAI frameworks and having implemented some use cases leveraging the GenAI frameworks (any)
• Ability to work strategically with senior leadership to visualize use cases, manage design and implementation plan for POC's and drive the reference implementations of the same
• Extensive experience in Architecture and Design for ML based solutions for complex data sets, preferably in healthcare
• Good communication skills and ability to discuss options and solutions with senior leadershipTechnical Skills
• Strong programming skills in Python, with experience in libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, scipy, click, and flask and/or FastAPI.
• Experience with the AWS ecosystem, specifically with services like SageMaker and Lambda.
• Experience managing the lifecycle of a machine learning model, including updates, tuning and retraining.
• Familiarity with AWS services beyond SageMaker and Lambda, such as S3, EC2, API Gateway, ECR, and DynamoDB.
• Experience working with large and complex data sets, including data cleaning and preprocessing.
• Knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques (neural networks, ensemble learning, reinforcement learning, etc.) and the ability to implement them in Python.
• Familiarity with CI/CD processes, especially as applied to ML operations (MLOps).
• Good to have a Background or interest in the transportation/manufacturing domain for transportation systems Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Active listening. An upbeat and positive attitude
- Leadership skills.Thinking and reasoning skills.
- Time and Architecture scope management
- Negotiation /Problem-solving abilities.
- Client Management. Customer service skills.
- Architecture documentation creation / System Design elaboration/design skills and knowledge.
- Analytical thinking skills.
Work closely with Leadership and across teams to facilitate the development of use cases for leveraging GenAI in the area of Analytics for Pharma sector. Would need someone very handson and technical to be able to design, develop or guide teams to develop POC's, which could then well become implementation projects for the new platforms. What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.