Employee Services, Iasi Office Space needs a person for Facility activities.
- Education - Secondary school or Bachelor's degree.
- Work experience - 0-1 year
- Intermediate English level in writing, reading, speaking.
- Skills in using MS Office sufficient to perform required file operations, create and process documents, tables, plan tasks.
- Skills in using office equipment.
- Theoretical knowledge in telephone liaison, meeting visitors, office manager's etiquette.
- Personal skills: Good communication skills, Both teamwork and individual work skills, Quick learner, Attentive, thorough, reliable, well-organized, Conflict management skills, Multitasking.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Support Employee Services department (defined in employee's contract).
- Process shipments and collect sent post (post office, couriers, mails, customs, deliveries).
- Maintain Front-Desk.
- Handle Visitors in the office.
- Distribute calls.
- Work on any other administrative tasks (scanning, faxing, support to employees, support management).
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.