Employee Services is one of the internal departments that deal with all general administration and facility topics. The Team is spread between a few offices which are located around Romania. The team is often involved in many local and global topics and projects. The person joining will have a great possibility to be part of a diverse global team and gain knowledge about work of our department in other Globallogic countries.
- Education - Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years in the office work.
- Upper-intermediate English level in writing, reading, speaking.
- Practical experience in working with documents or knowing the basic foundation of documentation management: creation and preparation of official documents, organization of documentation flow and storage.
- Skills in information search and systematization.
- Able to coordinate a team's work.
- Driving licence.
- Personal skills: Good communication skills, Both teamwork and individual work skills, Quick learner, Attentive, thorough, reliable, well-organized, Conflict management skills, Multitasking.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Be familiar with the structure of GlobalLogic RO and to have general overview of the global structure.
- Be able to prepare documents, materials and information necessary for work and his or her tasks completion.
- Perform information search, gathering and processing of documents and information needed to perform his/hers tasks.
- Provide required information and reports without delay.
- Process tickets on Jira Help Desk.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
- Is responsible for managing company flats.
- Negotiate conditions and services with contractors and other service providers when needed.
- Leading internal project - office fit outs, refurbishments - coordinating teams and managing costs effectively.
- Take care of facilities in the appointed location: maintenance, organizing orders of needed equipment.
- Document preparation for audits and certifications.
- Supporting local and environmental topics connected with facility.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.