You will drive revenue & business development initiatives of complex, multimillion dollar, multi-year, software R&D services, including initiatives such as digital transformation, digital therapy, clinical trials software/data, patient engagement, therapy companion apps ,and various horizontal initiatives such as core software development, systems replatform/modernization, QA automation, DevOps/Cloud, and big data.
This is a strategic, executive sales position and will require significant travel within selected geography.Requirements:
Professional technology sales and business development executive with 10+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
Experience selling strategic technology, business consulting, or strategic services to executive contacts within Healthcare/Healthtech and/or Life Sciences/Pharma.
Track record of proactively approaching, opening and managing complex, multi-year, multi-tier deals with Healthcare/Healthtech and/or Life Sciences/ Pharma companies with deals sizes in the range of $1M - 10M or higher.
Experience in and deep understanding of Healthcare/Healthtech and/or Life Sciences/Pharma is required.
Experience in selling differentiated, strategic, services, superior contract negotiation skills and good working knowledge of regulatory environment.
Relevant technical experience is a plus.
Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline; MBA preferred.Job Responsibilities:
You will drive revenue & business development initiatives of complex, multimillion dollar, multi-year, software R&D services, including initiatives such as digital transformation, digital therapy, clinical trials software/data, patient engagement, therapy companion apps ,and various horizontal initiatives such as core software development, systems replatform/modernization, QA automation, DevOps/Cloud, and big data. This is a strategic, executive sales position and will require significant travel within selected geography.
- Develop and lead a sales strategy and account plan for Strategic & Target Accounts; the most important success factors for this position are to grow at existing business and acquire strategic new business.
- Identify key relationships and decision makers in the market segment necessary to build new strategic revenue streams
- Develop new opportunities
- Achieve high levels of customer acceptance and satisfaction, resulting in the renewal of contracts.
- Continue to grow strategic accounts through executive relationships, technology and business leadership, and company alignment.
- Collaborate with delivery organisation to ensure proper fulfillment of Company's obligations under the contracts with customers, specifically in the areas of quality, schedule and budget.
- Monitor client satisfaction and assist in problem escalation and resolution.
- Manage legal and financial aspects of the business relationships, such as legal paperwork renewal, rate increases, & assistance with payment collection issues.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with client representatives to ensure open communications, and ultimately continuation and growth of the business.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts; maintain accurate and timely contact and sales pipeline information.
- Leverage market knowledge and customer feedback to enhance GlobalLogic strategy, positioning, solutions, and marketing efforts.
- Stay abreast of marketing trends and business drivers and the corresponding technology solutions required.
- Function as a creative, effective leader both within and outside the company, demonstrated by actions and results.
GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be $161,00 to $189,000 and reflects base salary only. This does not include any additional bonus/variable compensation, benefits etc that may be applicable for the role. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.
#LI-DP1What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.