In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 30+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.Requirements:
• Java11/17, Spring Core 6.x
• Spring Boot 3.x
• k8s => User experience with Kubernetes and/or Helm
• JMS => messaging (Redis preferred)
• JPA/Hibernate, SQL
• Maven / Git
• Jenkins / Gerrit
• Practical experience with microservices
• Practical experiencw with Linux
Would be a Plus:
• Camunda, BPMN
• AWS, GCP, Azure
• Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver complex software projects
• Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
• Self directed work style, provide technical leadership and mentorship to less experience professional staff
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• 3+ years commercial experience in software development with Java
• Сοmmercial experience in software development with microservices
• Knowledge of the Cloud Computing and Virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenStack and OPNFV) and industry standards (in the Telecom market e.g. ETSI-NFV) is a plus
• At least Intermediate Strong English, both spoken and writtenJob Responsibilities:Position Summary:
The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile development environment in support of short iterative cycles is a must.
Flexibility in understanding changing business priorities are a key for this position.Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Review of new features' requirements
• Implementation of new solution features (develop Java code, bug-fixing of developed code)
• Self-testing of developed features
• Covering code with unit tests
• Provide demo-sessions for developed functionalityWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.