Due to growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the Scrum Master.
The project aim is to optimize, extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation.
At our project we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture for the next level of Infotainment system.Requirements:
- Agile mindset
- Servant leadership approach
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years
- Passion for people and teams
- Advansed Jira user
- Facilitation skills
- Optimistic mindset
- Desire to bring the value
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced English level
Will be a plus:
- PSM I/II certification
- Experience in Scaled Agile environment (SAFe)
- Management 3.0 Tools & Practices
- Data Driven Transparency approach
- Working as a dedicated Scrum Master with two teams in Scaled Agile environment
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog, handling dependencies
- Assisting with internal and external communication within entire development organisation
- Supporting RTE in driving improvement initiatives within ART
- Bridging communications between the team(s) and all the external parties
- Guiding the teams on how to survive in Scaled Agile environment
- Guiding the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guiding the teams on how to get the most of out self-organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the teams to remove impediments
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Improving transparency and radiating information
- Business trips
#LI-TR2 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.