Company DescriptionCompany Description :
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.comJob DescriptionCE Technical - (2 to 8 Years of experience) :
- Drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, and deploy.
- Effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Lead data-centric discussions with the client through discovery meetings.
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools.
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Evaluate various data issues and analytical needs
- Strong Dynamics/Power Platform Knowledge
- Knowledge on Dynamics Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service.
- Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of Power Platform Architecture and Various Integration Mechanism
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
- Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the Power Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API.
- Setup Custom Code Repository for Team Member
- Setup DevOps Pipeline for Solution Migration
- Design and Document Integration, Data Migration , ALM Strategy
- Ensure Code coverage and unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE development skills :
- C#, WEBAPI, MVC, .NET
- Complex Plug-ins
- Complex Custom Workflows
- Azure tools
Additional InformationBeware of scams
- Strong CE industry and product knowledge
- 3 or more years designing and delivering D365 solutions with various integration strategies.
- 5 or more years implementing Dynamics/Power Platform Solutions
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment driven by agile methodologies - SPRINT with daily SCRUM.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge like Plugin, PCF, PowerApps Portal, Custom Action, Web Resource, DevOps Integration, Power Automate
- Strong Knowledge in Power Platform
- Strong OOP Skills and a very good understanding of the .NET framework, Web Applications, Web Servers, CSS
- Knowledge on Power BI, Azure Development, and ADF would be advantageous.
- Certification on PL 200/ PL 400 is a plus
- Certification on MB 600 is added advantage
- Good communication skills.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.