Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, required
- Minimum five (5) years' experience, required in Project Management
- Experienced in working with software development tools (i.e., Atlassian stack / JIRA / Confluence)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to set clear priorities
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability; self-motivated, quick learning agility, and ability to meet deadlines and switch effortlessly between business and technical terminology
- Ability to effectively work with team members & customers around the globe in a virtual environment
- Strong proficiency in the English language, an agile mindset, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to embrace change & new technologies
Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture and Application Integration Design Patterns
- Advanced expertise in Java (including Java 8 with knowledge of Java 9)
- Expertise in multiple technologies and domains
- Expertise in JSON, RESTful services, and similar related technologies
- Agile, or Iterative software development and delivery experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively. Create and deliver presentations articulating vision, findings, and approach to all stakeholders
- Ability to influence organizationally without authority and lead and organize initiatives that cross team, function, and product boundaries
- Creates external value through patents, white papers, or speaking at conferences
- Creates brand and company equity
- Ideal candidate is results oriented, innovative, self-motivated, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully and manage multiple responsibilities
- Willingness to learn, while also offering own insight, suggestions and feedback
- Experience with AWS, SaaS applications, and other modern cloud-based tools is a plus
Adaptability - A capacity to embrace change with a positive, team-oriented attitude toward results.
Customer Commitment - The ability to deliver a "customer" experience second to none, balances what's right for one's customers with the productive use of resources.
Drive - Confidence, backed by an internal will to take ownership and initiative to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
Empathy - Ability to put yourself in someone's position and understand their concerns and motivations.
Kaizen - An aptitude for continuous improvement, presenting new ideas and executing upon them to achieve results and improve processes and systems.
Passion - An unrelenting enthusiasm linked to belief in our vision, mission and/or philosophies of the company.
Transparency - Tell it how it is, through honest communication, building trust and fostering alignment, while respecting confidences & privacyWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.