Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
• 5+ years of experience in embedded software development
• In-depth knowledge of embedded C/C++ programming and scripting languages like Python and
• Strong experience RTOS/OS development, porting, and configuring with a focus on QNX and
Linux for embedded systems.
• Extensive experience with SoC/MPU architecture, device driver development, board bring-up,
and BSP porting.
• Proficiency in system-level debugging with tools such as GDB, JTAG, oscilloscopes, or logic
• Experience with automotive communication protocols (CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, Ethernet) is highly
• Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps Tools for version control systems (Git), Zuul,
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
• Familiarity with ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE, and other relevant automotive standards.
• Knowledge in Adaptive AUTOSAR Architecture.
• Experience in Integration of Adaptive AUTOSAR BSW stack on Embedded targets
• Experiecne working with UDS, DoIP, SOME/IP, TCP/IP protocols
• Experience with automated build and test automation systems
• Experience with power management, board diagnostics, fault management or failure modes
• Previous involvement in an automotive R&D or SDV product development environmentJob Responsibilities:
• Lead the development and optimization of embedded operating systems, Middleware software
particularly QNX and Linux, for SoC/MPU based platforms within our Software Defined Vehicles.
• Design, implement, and maintain device drivers for various hardware peripherals.
• Execute board bring-up activities for new hardware, ensuring compatibility and performance
• Perform BSP porting and kernel configuration for custom hardware integrations.
• Manage software build processes, version control, and configuration management using
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to diagnose and resolve complex hardware-software
• Utilize advanced debugging skills to identify and fix system-level issues promptly.
• Provide technical leadership and documentation for the software configuration process and
system setups.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.