Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.Nice to Have:
Job Responsibilities:Role Description:
- Message brokers (Solace, Kinesis)
Tech lead is a Senior Engineering member in a Scrum team, responsible for ensuring the engineering deliverables are on schedule and on quality, on the application/product features owned. Works on design, development and testing of critical and complex features and also guides and mentors the junior Developers in the teamEssential Requirements
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- 7+ yrs of experience designing and architecting scalable and robust integration solutions.
- Experience with architecture design for backend components of distributed systems.
- Experience working with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Experience with Java, source control systems, continuous integration tools
- Experience with agile collaboration tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP, and WSDL
- Accomplished record of bringing significant value leading the team and also, as an individual contributor
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Java, Hibernate, MySQL, AWS, Spring, Springboot, basic Web Services technologies (Rest, SOAP, WSDL),GIT, Maven
- Knowledge on any integrations like External Application APIs (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Shopify, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Pulsar, Amazon, Google)
- Should be able to create design documentation (low level), code reviews.
- Should possess good communication skills
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.