Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
Team-Lead owns the end-to-end engineering delivery of the outcome from 1 Scrum-Team (i.e. POD) of 6-9 engineers, while working in collaboration with the Product Owner on the identified requirements backlog. Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the engineering deliverables are on schedule and on quality, in adherence to the defined engineering processes, best-practices and metrics.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, with 8+ years of work experience
• Good to have skills (GIT, Maven, Bamboo/Jenkins/Harness, Ansible, Snyk, SonarQube
Google Suite, Slack, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence), Reactjs)
• Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
• Should be able to run a team dedicated to feature development or production support/sustenance engineering
• Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
• Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
• Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.Job Responsibilities:
• Capacity planning and developing work schedules for the Scrum team, based on estimates and available team capacity.
• Defining and grooming requirements, in collaboration with the Product Owner
• Breaking down the tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and fortnightly sprint goals. Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
• Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure work packets are completed on schedule and on quality, adhering to the engineering standards, best-practices and metrics
• Ensuring the defined quality standards on the end-to-end product development life-cycle stages (i.e. design, coding, unit/integration/regression/acceptance testing, release)
• Performs second level code and design review (post the peer-review), prior to merging of the developed code in the master branch
• Measuring, tracking and reporting of the engineering metrics for the Scrum team, on quality and productivity.
• Identifying and tracking the risks, issues, dependencies and actions related to the work-items for the Scrum team and in ensuring they are tracked to closure
• Mentoring the team in handling the aspirations of the individual team members and guiding the team in training and upskilling initiatives
• Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss the gaps and improvements
• Encouraging innovation and high-performance work-ethics within the Scrum team members
• Keeping up-to-date with latest industry trends, upcoming technologies and developments.
• Motivating staff and creating a healthy work environment within the Scrum team, wherein team members can ask questions and voice their concerns.
• Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
• Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.