Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Preferred qualifications
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Deep knowledge about Service Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 6+ years experience with Salesforce CRM customization & development
- Experience with designing data models for complicated business requirements with an understanding of Salesforce's database fundamentals
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems & applications. Knowledge of Salesforce APIs (SOAP, REST, Bulk, Metadata) and best practices for common integration scenarios.
- Experience with Apex typographic conventions & transactions, execution governors and limits.
- Experience with using GIT as version control system for development
- Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests & UI tests for SFDC apps
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
Job Responsibilities:Job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of configuration and custom development experience for CRM modules in SFDC. Experience integrating SFDC with business applications.
- Experience coding in APEX.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Write high quality designs and code to solve large scale people operation problems using SFDC (primary) and Google stack (secondary).
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and Google SWE teams to identify and implement technical solutions to efficiently scale business operations.
- Automate and manage the development, configuration, testing and deployment environments for SFDC/Google3 developers.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.