Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Must have:
- Experience with Java, OOPS, AWS EC2, EMR, Kafka, RDBMS, Cassandra or any other NoSQL DB
- Expertise and experience in JDBC and data-oriented development
- Data and application modeling
- Junit (or other unit testing framework)
- Experience with Build Tools (Jenkins , Dockers ) , version control (Git) and dependency management (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing distributed cloud applications and systems using Java and concurrent programming
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture is preferable
- Design Patterns & Dependency Injection
- Network concepts (TCP, UDP, Ports, Proxy, Firewalls)
- Application server/container configuration management and application deployment (Tomcat , Jboss etc)
- Distributed Patterns (Caching, Transactions,Message queues, Partitioning, Sharding)
- Scaling Application under load (Partitioning, Sharding)
- Experience with Production and Performance Troubleshooting Tools (ELK , Splunk, Sumologic , Wireshark, jConsole, HeapAnalyzer, jMeter, Java profiler (VisualVM, JProfiler, YourKit))
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- fThe Cloud Backend Engineer will be the hands-on team member responsible for building and supporting algorithm and application logic for the SN LABS product platform.
- Design, develop, and implement algorithms
- Demonstrated understanding of high scale cloud architecture
- Define and devise processes, tools and methodologies to achieve excellence in software development, testing and deployment
- Perform data analysis, algorithm validation, and performance evaluation.
- Build analytics dashboards and data/algorithm simulation frameworks.
- Collaborate with engineering and research teams to improve algorithms and to support advanced features.
- Determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations
- Work closely with device and back-end software engineering teams to ensure successful implementation and deployment of algorithms
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.