Job ID: R0044254
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2024
Segment: Connective Industries
Business Unit: Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems
Company Name: HITACHI GLOBAL AIR POWER US, LLC
Profession (Job Category): Administration & Facilities
Job Type (Experience Level): Internship
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Global Air Power US, LLC
Michigan City, Indiana, US
Hitachi Global Air Power, makers of Sullair brand air compressors, is a leading global manufacturer of reliable, durable, and energy-efficient compressed air solutions. We offer a full range of oil free and oil flooded air compressors, as well as air treatment solutions for a variety of industrial customers. Renowned for our localized service, expert support, and technical proficiency, we build
the machines that power industry.
Fun Air Compressor Facts:
- The famous Bellagio Hotel fountains on the Las Vegas strip are powered by Sullair air compressors
- Sullair air compressors provide air power for a variety of applications including food and beverage manufacturing, roller coasters, mining, construction, fiber optics and more
- Sullair air compressors are used to dry racetracks including the one used for the Indy 500
We are one of the largest employers in the Michigan City area offering world-class benefits and an inclusive culture. We have many long-time employees who have remained with our company for ten, twenty, and up to fifty years. With sales and manufacturing locations around the globe, we offer career training, growth, and advancement opportunities.
We have a lot to offer our employees and we are excited to extend those opportunities to students looking to enter the industrial compressor and manufacturing industry with our revitalized internship program. We are looking for interns to join us at our Michigan City, Indiana facility for the 2024 summer season in a variety of positions. We welcome any applicant - no matter your
background or degree!
Hitachi Global Air Power Internship Details:
- 40 hours a week, May through August 2024
- Applicants must be 18 or older at the start of the internship
- Open to recent high school graduates or students enrolled in a college program
- Internship is paid and includes 16 hours of paid time off, and 401K with company match
- Positions available in Environmental Health & Safety, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Facilities Engineering, Quality, and Information Technology
To apply, please submit a cover letter that includes the following information:
- Scheduled vacation or appointments May through August
- Specific department interest along with any background/project experience
- Any additional accommodations needed
This is your opportunity to gain valuable skills and contribute to meaningful projects for a global, world-class company. Join our dynamic team and begin a rewarding internship experience at Hitachi Global Air Power.