A product is an affordable alternative to traditional broadcast video capture system. We provide a full broadcasting solution for amateurs, broadcasters, sports leagues, clubs, coaches and consumers, offering unique, interactive and immersive viewing experiences.
The AI-based automated production solution provides the sports market with easy and affordable ways to produce and distribute high-quality game, player videos and performance analysis. The system consists of a unique panoramic camera head and standard computers running proprietary algorithms for Panoramic and HD video and camera control.
Giving an editing platform for multiple types of athletic events we establish the first end-to-end automated video and data solution in the sports industry. The product revolutionizes sports video with an automated online video editing system that enables coaches to simply and easily access game video break downs, saving them time and hassle. Our range of products include game analysis, game exchange, and video replay. We support all major team sports and caters to every level from youth, high school, college, through professional.Requirements:
- BS or BA degree or QA certification
- Good knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Attention to details, patience and investigation skills
- Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Knowledge of mobile web standards & guidelines
- Good understanding of Android/iOS mobile platforms & apps testing with writing test scenarios
- Fast learner with a strong problem solving skills
- Good communications skills, with at least Intermediate English level (both verbal and written skills)
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented Trainee QA Engineer to extend our growing team. Your responsibilities will include
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work closely with the Product and R&D teams, formulating test plans, preparing test cases, executing the tests, and fully documenting and reporting the results
- Requirements gathering, writing, monitoring, executing and evaluating application tests
- Performing testing on websites front ends, mobile applications and application back-ends
- Assist in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting at the end of the testing day
- Coordinate with co-developers, product owners and send regular updates
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.