Our Customer is one of the biggest companies on the market of home entertainment consumer electronic devices that strives to provide their clients with high-quality products and services.
Project goals include testing of the video and audio content and other services available via digital media players; testing media players firmware.,
- 1-2 year of experience in software testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Good defects finding and reporting skills
- Experience in a wide range of test types and technique
- Good knowledge and experience in Automation and Infrastructure
- Good coding skills and experience in Python
- At least Intermediate English
- Basic Media experience and willingness to go deep into technical side (Smart TV, media systems integration)
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Manual testing of digital media players firmware
- Integration testing
- Investigating and reporting issues
- Analyzing test automation results
- Debugging automation scripts
- Fixing issues in automation scripts
- Creating new automated tests
- Report complex automation issues and communicate with other automation engineers and developers
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.