We're looking for an experienced developer who will join us in shaping the future of mobility. If you want to help us in leading one the most prominent OEMs into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry - look what we've got for you:
As AD/ADAS Software Engineer, you will be a member of the Automated Driving Software team. It means you will be responsible for the development and integration of SAE Level 1-3 automated driving features and functional software. You will first execute the porting of application software features from legacy controllers to the next generation vehicle controller. Once the features are ported, you will be responsible for all future development and innovation related to these features. You will find yourself well in this position if you possess a good understanding of modern safety critical ECU, standard automotive software design methods and processes and if you're interested in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
If you feel this sounds like an interesting opportunity for your career development - don't hesitate. Apply and join us!Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded software/algorithm development in C++
- Experience with code-generation process and deployment in target ECUs
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS and bash scripting
- Knowledge of Test Driven SW Methodology (Unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest,...)
- Experience in AUTOSAR Classic or Adaptive platform (basic software configuration of
communication stack and software component development)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems and build systems like CMake, Bazel, etc
- Familiarity with industry-standard process framework models (ASPICE, ISO 26262, etc.)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Communicative English (both spoken and written)
- Development and implementation of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principles
- Development of middleware and software service modules
- Development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture
- Analysis and development of requirements
- High level and detailed design
- Validation of the software in SIL, HIL and VIL
#LI-ANNARYNKIEWICZ #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.