Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Serve as a Scrum Master for multiple teams across the program where required.
- Experience in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is required.
- Assist in overall program/project planning and ensure cross-team dependencies are well-understood and modeled in project plans and timelines.
- Identify, document, and publish risks and issues related to the overall program and to define resolution paths where required.
- Resolve cross-team impediments and blocking issues.
- Collect and consolidate cross-team status for delivery to stakeholders and executive management.
- Schedule and conduct meetings and ceremonies in accordance with best practices for Agile/Scrum software development.
- Responsible for building team collaboration, commitment towards achieving sprint objectives and viewing team needs above everything else.
- Continuously work to improve team performance and productivity:
- Encourage team accountability, self-organization, and empowerment.
- Promote and support the development team's automated processes.
- Facilitate Retrospectives which generate new ideas for process improvement.
- Maintain relevant metrics that guide the development team to more efficient processes in their work and in satisfying their Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Maintain effective information radiators that aid transparency and encourage clear communication between the development team, the Product Owner, and stakeholders.
- Active participant in the local scrum chapters to share and learn new agile concepts.
- Overall 8+ year of experience, 4+ years of experience in leading scrum teams.
- Experience in managing engineering projects using SAFe /Agile/Kanban methodology.
- SCM and SAfe certified.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices in SAFe
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.