Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Candidate has 5 years of SSIS / SSRS experience.
• Proven 5+ years of experience writing T-SQL's, Stored Procedure, and Complex Queries using the Microsoft SQL Server.
• 8-10 Years of SSIS development experience in developing ETL applications.
• Data warehouse development experience using SSIS/SQL best practices including the development of reconciliation and validation frameworks.
• Possess a working knowledge of best practices for loading a data into normalized and/or Star schemas.
• Candidate has experience with utilization of best practice SSIS design patterns.
• Candidate has skill and ability in interfacing programmatically with a variety of enterprise systems.
• Possess familiarity with source code management systems (TFS).
• Candidate has very strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Candidate is a self-sufficient person that can complete high quality work, without significant guidance.
• Knowledge and experience within the Insurance business space is considered a plus, but not mandatory.
• Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA): SQL Server Development.
• MCSA: Microsoft BI Development which covers the SSIS / SSRS.
• B.A. / B.S. Degree in Computer Information Science or Information TechnologyJob Responsibilities:
• Develop queries and stored procedures using T-SQL.
• Understand and analyze requirements to develop, test, configure and deploy SSIS packages. Use of SQL Server 2014, 2016 or 2017 experience to implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet requirements.
• Evaluate large and complex data sets.
• Troubleshoot SSIS packages to address critical production issues.
• Create tables, assign permissions, import data, perform app configurations, etc.
• Write and maintain technical documentation.
• Manage source code versioning and deployment.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.