Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in ETL development for a data warehouse.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in development, maintenance, and enhancements of Informatica Mappings,
Workflows, and processes.
• Has experience working with complex SQL.
• Expertise with integration technologies and processes.
• Has Query Surge experience.
• Candidate has window environment experience.
• Possess knowledge of testing tools and techniques.
• Has a working knowledge of Kimball design methodology.
• Excellent analytical, organization, presentation, and facilitation skills.
• Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.Job Responsibilities:
• Develop new ETL and enhancements and modify existing code using Informatica PowerCenter. Work
independently to develop, configure, and unit test programs from specs (source to target mappings).
• Work closely with data architects, reporting team and application team on ETL development efforts.
• Design and document ETL solutions for projects, estimate work effort and provide status of tasks.
• Provide technical support for the administration and production support of Informatica.
• Provide first and second level troubleshooting, and baseline and operational support.
• Adhere to best practices and methodologies for ETL development team.
• Present all work in design and code review sessions to senior team members.
• Prepare documents that describe, and support code developed.
• Identify improvements to the data warehouse environment. Work with the team to implement these
• Escalate issues to the right party when required.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.