Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
Modern and comfortable office facilitiesRequirements:
- Excellent Written, Verbal & listening skills in English as the nature of work would require understanding / transcription.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet
- Exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Data labeling, annotation & transcription of different data types like audio, images and video
- Adhere to task SOPs/guidelines/instructions on labeling etc. in order to meet the required resultse
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Comprehend English Language content, task SOPs/guidelines/instructions well and in an expected manner
- Good Judgment and Decision Making Capability
- Must be a quick learner
- Adapt and learn new / modified project's requirements quickly and efficiently
- Timely deliver productivity and meet the SLA with highest possible quality standard and meet the utilization target
- Able to communicate and participate on project forums
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve metrics and performance
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and accurately
- Very comfortable with computer knowledge with troubleshooting, searching and using the Internet
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Help design processes for QA of entered data
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.