Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:Job DescriptionEducation Credentials
• MBA from renowned (Tier 1, Tier 2) preferred.
• The candidate must have 11+ yrs. of working experience in the same or an equivalent role.Here's what we're looking for:
• You have a track record of delivering impactful software, ideally on a collaborative software delivery team
• You have attention to detail, a practical approach to the day-to-day work of storywriting and delivery, and can draw a line directly from an overarching client strategy to your team's outcomes
• You are well versed with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery methodologies and love to mentor others
• You understand how businesses operate and have experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques to facilitate requirement elicitation sessions
• You have a knack for prioritization, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders, and resolving conflicts as they arise
• You're resilient and flexible in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from technical and business perspectives
• You have a genuine passion for quality software and the know-how to get from sketch to code
• Strong communication skills, listens and proactive communicator.Must-Have Domain -
(Lending-Credit Cards and Any CRM) and Strong Product Management experience
1. Having Functional Understanding on the application built on borrowers with low credit scores.
2. Having product domain knowledge of Customer relationship experience.
3. Having product domain knowledge of lending credit Cards.Must Have Technical Skills & Other skills-
- Exposure to Modernisation projects (especially moving from Legacy to Cloud Native App - Java/React), DB & APIs
- Able to drive the Greenfield Development (Building a CRM App from scratch-web only app)
- Excellent Comms/Stakeholder Management/MaturityJob Responsibilities:
A digital product engineering company. We integrate strategic design and complex engineering to help our clients imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses by developing the right set of tools and products.Our Product Owner owns the backlog and takes care of its prioritization, and its evaluation.Closely work with Scrum team(s) to ensure time-boxed achievement of impeccable features
and functionality of the product.
You'll spend time on the following:
• Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner, and can manage multiple scrum teams.
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creating requirements
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
• Define & Elaborate Release Backlog, Product feature backlog, and development for the product
• Prepare epics, and user stories based on communication with the client
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
• Take Ownership of end-to-end releases - Release Plans, Backlogs, Release Notes, and Guides
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
Follow our competitors and the industry
• To be added by the Project team, in case some particular skill/domain is requiredWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.