Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of business analysis experience in the Commercial Property & Casualty insurance industry. Experience with GuideWire Policy Center is preferred.
• Experience with integration to external systems.
• Strong experience with policy administration solutions.
• Experienced with iterative and agile methodologies; working knowledge of both SDLC & PMLC processes.
• Hands-on experience writing business requirements, functional requirements or user stories, business process diagrams, and data rules is required.
• Knowledge and experience in reviewing, reengineering or developing IT solutions for business process/improvements automation.
• Experience with visualization tools is beneficial.
• Experience using standard project and business tools including, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, UI mockup tool.
• Troubleshooting system issues.GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done.
• Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
• Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
• Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• B.A / B.S degree.
• Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) is a plus but not required.Job Responsibilities:ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor the ticketing system and receive incidents and requests from end-users, analyzing these and either responding to the end-user with a solution or escalating it to the other IT teams.
• Identify and resolve application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system end-users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
• Provide support to workflows and provide expert knowledge on all workflow designs.
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
• Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
• Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs.
• Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes and are consistent across products where possible.
• Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
• Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.