GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to become part of the regional technology office and lead customers' challenges into a fundamental transformation within various industries.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking a Solution Architecture with experience of Platformization/Transformation/Migration projects who will be part of the Europe Technology Office with focus on the Digital Transformation, Domains Design & Platform Architecture area. The individual should be an experienced System Architect that can work laterally and across multiple programs. The team will be global and will support specific domains utilizing the agile methodology.
- IT experience 7-10 years, with the last 4-5 years in Digitalization and Modernization space.
- Strong enterprise-level Solution Architecture skills, including technical architecture (e.g. backend, frontend, infrastructure, data) with exposure to business architecture.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and quality attributes with ability to immediately provide trade-off analysis and solutioning for large and complex systems.
- Experience with Emerging Technology applications (e.g. IoT, Big Data, Gen AI, Microservices, Cloud, Security, etc.)
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem-solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- hands-on enterprise-level production experience with two or more tech-stacks (e.g. Python, Java, .Net, Node.js, etc), preferably with high-load and/or near real time systems.
- hands-on knowledge of Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) and AI instruments on these platforms (Azure preferred)Job Responsibilities:
- Lead architecture engagements and major transformation execution through execution phases
- Provide complete system integration architecture designs that consider functionality, cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility
- Engage clients with varying degrees of maturity at the CxO level to lead innovation and the development of the strategy.
- Support new and start-up engagements providing hands-on strategic direction setting, architecture design, and support the build-out of new teams.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to digital transformation initiatives. Mentoring the teams, and driving the success of engagements. Will come with a well-rounded experience of working on numerous complex digital/non-digital transformation engagements, with significant international exposure and working with the clients, ability to undertake travels, strong communication skills, and ability to learn and adopt and define new guiding patternsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.