We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers to enjoy newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer. Along with them we are currently finishing the development of new features and customization for an outstanding French car maker group.
Wage: 1100 € gross monthly. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
We are looking for a Junior Embedded Test Engineer with up to 1 year of experience to join our Automotive project team!
- 0.5+ years of work experience in software testing (automotive applications are a plus)
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, processes, and tools
- Understanding of quality assurance and product quality
- Excellent English (writing and reading)
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Experience with test cases creation
- Smoke, Regression, Exploratory testing
- Test automation experience
- Oral and written communication skills (English)
- Problem solving
Nice to have:
- Engineering degree
- preferably in automotive engineering or relevant industriesJob Responsibilities:
Performing activities in compliance with Metier Development Plan
• Support with review of system specifications and evaluate design for testability
• Planning and development of performance- regression and load tests
• Setup and customization of test environment
• Error tracking processes centered around "best practice"
• Support technical architecture and standard assignments
• Follow Standardization rules
• Support design reviews, internal and with suppliers
Could also include - Complying with test processes and Design Rules:
• Perform or support system test design simulations/coding/validation
• Perform or support automated / manual system test case execution
• Perform or support system reporting process and progress reportingWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.