Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but also a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi Rail STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
The commissioning and hand over of a project in accordance with the Contract Requirements, to the PM (client) for commercial operation Accountabilities:
• Define the execution of the commissioning activities (Steps, optimization of the use of resources)
• Accountable of the execution of the commissioning activities in accordance with Department directives.
• Guarantee the on time hand over in accordance with RAMS, quality and safety requirements.
• Ensure that the commissioning planning and execution integrates effectively with the construction program
• Assure the correct allocation of skilled resources to the commissioning activities in accordance with the plan established by the PM
• Manage and lead the commissioning team and the commissioning subcontractors
• Ensure that the commissioning team works in respect of the Health and Safety requirements of the project
• Accountable of the correct interface management with the Client/Engineer/Third parties during the tests and commissioning phase
• Provide the Functional manager with the feedback regarding site performances for evaluation of the assigned resources
Skills and Knowledge Categories
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
- From 3 up to 5 Years of expertise
- Railway Operations and Signaling principles: Knowledge of the main railway principles and the related signaling functionalities.
- English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge