MANUFACTURING TEST ENGINEER
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 50025931.6HRSTS
Date Posted: Dec 27, 2019
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
- Ensure the implementation of assigned actions as per the manufacturing action plan (i.e. audit, failure analysis, improvement plan, etc.)
- Communicate issues to R&D department for assigned activities and submit forms and markups for documentation updates.
- Support analysis and continuous improvement of production test yield, working to identify root cause and propose solutions.
- Address test hardware definition, replacement, and maintenance needs of legacy products.
- Support definition of test requirements, and test process creation for new products as part of new product introduction team.
- Support technology transfers of test processes across the global supply chain.
- Ensure the implementation of new test process and tools as per assigned action plans.
Job requirements Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Problem anticipation and solving techniques.
- Ability to work in a team environment and build effective relationships.
- CAD (AutoCAD preferred).
- Microsoft Windows based pc hardware and software (setup and repair).
- Able to design, document, build, debug, and verify electrical/electronic equipment.
- Experience in developing and maintaining automated test equipment.
- WINDOWS 95/98/XP/7/10, LINUX and/or DOS.
- NI LabVIEW programming.
- Experience in an electronic assembly/pcba manufacturing environment.
- IPC 7711/772, 620 Certifications.