Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but also a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi Rail STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Define and perform signaling tests part of an overall T&C plan of a signaling project or multi-disciplinary project Accountabilities:
• Support the Commissioning Manager in the definition, organization and execution of the commissioning activities relevant to a project.
This can go until the full definition of a T&C plan for a simple & medium signaling project
• Define and Write Signaling Tests procedures
• Ensure that the delivered test and commissioning documents are available in the required format for her/ his scope
• Manage and lead the assigned resources in order to perform the tests activities
• Perform the specific tests required by Rams & Eng.
• Report to the Commissioning Manager, non-compliances and delays of commissioning activities
• Issue the tests reports of the tests performed
• Markup documents to issue the as-built Commissioning drawings
• Ensure that the Health & Safety regulations applicable to her/ his area are applied
Skills and Knowledge Categories
- Railway Operations and Signaling principles: Knowledge of the main railway principles and the related signaling functionalities.
- English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge
- Test & Commissioning Processes: Knowledge of the test and commissioning procedures according to the project milestones in order to complete the system delivery.
- Vehicles principles: Knowledge of the main vehicles principles and the related signaling interfaces.
- System requirements definition: Ability to identify, understand and address all the system and sub-system requirements.