Hitachi Rail Honolulu JV (HRH) is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated QA Coordinator to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Pearl City, HI/Honolulu, HI. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Assists QA Engineer with all quality assurance activities (e.g. quality audits, quality documentation, ...), projects, to align with assigned project budget
- Assist with quality audits
- Contribute to the collection of quality assurance project data from all relevant units
- Support the implementation of all quality activities required for the achievement of the STS quality certifications (e.g. ISO 9001, IRIS, CMMI, ...)
- Support the implementation of all activities required by Hitachi Rail
- Running reports and exporting to Excel and creating pivot tables
- Creating new documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prepare all printed materials and coordinate onsite and offsite events
- Scanning & uploading documents into the SharePoint and other systems
- Scheduling meeting, creating & maintaining folders
- Sharepoint Documentation Management
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• Associates Degree or equivalent education and work experience.
• Ability to perform assigned duty in critical situations
• Five (5) or more years of experience in an office environment
HRH employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/jobs/