You are in charge of achieving the defined objectives for a project within the terms and conditions of the project, whilst implementing STS policy and procedural requirements
For this, you:
- Directs and reviews the overall planning of project activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
- Determines and reviews budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule. Manages and reviews the assignment of man power, materials, and equipment to maximize efficiency, maintain schedules, and to meet budget goals.
- Leads the team to achieve all cost and schedule objectives while keeping alert to possible problem areas and takes preventative action to ensure that critical milestones are met for each phase of the project.
- Provides and presents project status reviews to client.
- Prepares and/or reviews cost and risk analyses and extra work claims for the client.
- Will be the primary contact and required to maintain a strong client relationship.
You have some previous experience in project management, note that an experience in the metro industry is preferred.
You also have a working knowledge of safety and security, train control systems, passenger vehicles, communication systems, communication systems, traction electrification systems, operation & maintenance of Metro systems preferred.
Recognized for your strong leadership and communication skills, you also enjoy teamwork