Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Automation Testing Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are:
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
With reference to assigned functional tests part for an overall T&C plan for an Automation Project:
• Ensure the execution of functional application tests (e.g. functions and data tests)
• Ensure the on time issue the functional tests reports of the performed tests and noncompliance reports
• Contribute to define and write the functional tests procedures of a test phase (Equipment room tests, integration with other Systems, Control Room tests) as per company guidelines and instructions, including Verification according to V&V Plan if applicable
• Contribute to review Testing documents to issue the as-built documentations Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• 0-3 years of experience in Railway and/or Automation
• Experience with Automation and Signaling system/subsystem architecture
• SW techniques, RAMS if applicable, CENELEC & Quality knowledge Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
• Experience with Railway and/or Metro Automation systems preferred Education / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree Languages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/