Are you passionate about product integration and driven to exceed expectations in an international environment? Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Product Integration Engineer at Hitachi Rail STS might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail STS is now looking for a Product Integration Engineer for System and SW artefacts for onboard railway systems, ATP (Automatic Train Protection) and ETCS (European Train Control System). Description:
Ensure that all the product components and subsystems are integrated. These embedded systems are high safety integrity (SIL4) system with high requirements on safety, quality, traceability, verification and validation. All SW is developed in accordance with the SW quality assurance requirements from the EN 50128. Programming language is mainly Ada. Responsibilities:
- Defining requirements
- Writing test specifications and documentation
- Product, hardware, software integration
- Performing testing such as integration testing, unit testing, system testing, site / vehicle testing
- Performing code reviews and document reviews
- Verifying requirements, architecture specifications and design documents
- Verifying requirements traceability matrix
- Troubleshooting / SW investigations.
- Delivery of all docs requested: test plan, test specification, test environment specs etc.
- Budget compliance and cost optimization
- Bachelor/Master within technical areas
- Min. 3 year experience
- Experience with testing of embedded systems
- Programming skills
- Experience on embedded system development and fault finding
- Configuration management experience
- Good Swedish and English skills are mandatory
- Team spirit
Please apply online. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hitachi Rail STS Sweden is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight, passenger railways and mass transit. Would you like to be part of a major global company? Would you like to be a part of planning a major project within the railway sector in Sweden? In that case Hitachi Rail STS and this position could be a possible future for you!
Hitachi Rail STS Sweden is located in Solna and we are 65 employees with different nationalities.