Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Construction Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Boston, MA Accountabilities
• Coordinate site access planning with all stakeholders to ensure work crews have access to the work areas and support from the railway operator to complete construction activities.
• Coordinate with STS engineering to issue drawings to the Subcontractor for field installation.
• Coordinate with STS engineering to support the resolution of Subcontractor queries
• Process and archive technical project documentation including RFIs, SMIs, SMRs, NCRs.
• Administer Construction registers and forms
• Collate installation and test documentation to support test readiness reviews
• Coordinate with Supply Chain for the delivery of materials
• Support the Construction Manager for day to day administrative activities Required Skills/ Knowledge
• Experience with MS Office tools
• Engineering knowledge of typical design and test processes Desired Skills/ Knowledge
• Previous experience in Education / Qualifications
• Engineering degree or similar Languages
• English Proficiency Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail
to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/