Job description Hitachi Rail STS USA
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Engineering Support - CAD
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Batesburg, SC. Who We Are:
Hitachi Rail STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.
Hitachi Rail STS is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Ansaldo STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Test, troubleshoot and repair of Hitachi STS USA Systems Equipment
- Provide technical assistance to assemblers and manufacturing engineers, ensuring quality products are produced
- Prepare brief technical reports, logs, and test procedure (FTP) data sheets
- Other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of appropriate, job related procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of PC's, PLC software, EPROM programmers, and other related equipment
- Hitachi STS USA Workmanship Standards
- Reading, interpreting, and understanding Hitachi STS USA schematics, blueprints, and test procedures
- Extensive knowledge of system electronics and serial communications/interfaces
- Design & manufacture test panels, cables and other equipment from existing blueprints in order to perform Factory Tests
Education: Languages: Benefits:
- Communications, technical skills
- Mechanical skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software, as well as programming languages such as Visual basic/Borland C++ or similar software
Hitachi Rail STS employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.ansaldo-sts.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.