Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
1. Strong in X++ along with AIF/DIXF/SSRS report/workflow.
2. Min. 3 months of Hands-on experience in D365.
3. Min. 3 End-to-end implementations.
4. Worked on Code upgrade/Hotfix installation.
5. Development experience on standard posting - Sales, Purchase, Transfer and Inventory Journals.
6. Development of batch jobs using SysOperation framework - Single\Multi-thread modes.
7. Able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
8. Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team. Qualifications