Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics 365Partner in the world. Our United States practice is experiencing rapid growth in all areas. We are hiring in multiple roles across the country in all areas. A key focus is increasing our ability to assist sales and delivery in project closings. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally. Job Description
The Senior Financial Solution Architect possesses a deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and financial accounting functions and processes. Ideally the Architect is CPA qualified and is extremely comfortable discussing with senior accounting and financial personnel how Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can support not just accounting transactions but strategic financial planning, budgeting and reporting processes. The Architect participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. The architect manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics Talent can address the customer's requirements and solve their business needs.
• 5+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 5+ years of deep Dynamics Financial solution knowledge from working as an end user or business analyst
• Strong presentation skills
• Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
• Knowledge of current industry standards with respect to FASB and IFRS and their impact on industry financial reporting.
• Skilled in the use of modern analytic and reporting tools ie Power Bi and their application to the financial analysis function.Qualifications
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Dynamics Financial solution knowledge
Our people are creative and can get the job done. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth and has maintained a relaxed and open culture, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company in North America and will do so by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people, building long term relationships with our customers and by focusing nationally