Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.com/Job Description
1. Should be good in X++ along with AIF/DIXF/SSRS report/workflow.
2. Should have good hands-on experience of D365 - minimum 3 months.
3. Should have done at least 3 End-to-end implementations.
4. Should have worked on Code upgrade/Hotfix installation.
5. Should have development experience on standard posting - Sales, Purchase, Transfer and Inventory Journals.
6. Should have done development of batch jobs using SysOperation framework - Single\Multi-thread modes.
7. Should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
8. Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the teamQualifications