Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job DescriptionAs Industry Director you will have responsibility for the following:
- Provide direction and inspiration for our Insurance offerings in Europe, including setting the vision for, and sponsoring the ongoing build out of, our solutions
- Work with our Marketing team to determine our target audience and shape our marketing messages to ensure they resonate with our Insurance prospects
- Owning and driving our Insurance proposition
- Support the Sales and Account Management Teams in sales engagements and account planning
- Microsoft Insurance team relationship
- Insurance pipeline development
- Hitachi Solutions' presence and profile in Insurance
- Technical consultancy expertise preferably in Dynamics 365
- Experience working in or with large software providers - Microsoft, Oracle etc.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key Insurance and Microsoft influencers
- Strong interest and passion for delivering sustainable change to the clients that you serve.
- Relationship mapping and relationship building. Who to focus on, how to engage with them.
- Passionate about the Insurance industry and with clear visions of what can be done different to improve the sector.
- Strong Communicator, precise listener, and good presentation skills
- Maintaining and managing an attitude of positivity and possibility. Taking responsibility for driving results.
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/