Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- The overall delivery of the project on a day-by-day basis to time, quality and budget in accordance with the contract.
- Responsible for the Project Plan in accordance with the Contract.
- Planning, delegating, monitoring and controlling all of the Project Team's activities in accordance with the project plan, and ensuring that there is, at a minimum, a Hitachi project team meeting on a weekly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan is resourced throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, and ensuring that all resourcing demands for the project are managed via the agreed request process.
- Responsible for handover to Managed Services.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary
- Review and approve any changes to the required project plan, effort, and cost with the client Project Manager on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that the acceptance process is followed, and that all deliverables, milestones, and project phases are accepted, and that written evidence is obtained by the client before proceeding.
- Act as a point of contact for the Project Team and escalate any required actions, issues, or risks to the Steering Group.
- Responsible for ensuring that all identified risks, issues, and actions are captured, and contain the appropriate level of detail, including ownership, priority and date.
- Responsible for maintaining an awareness of the financial status of the client's account and support Finance with any debt collection and/or debt recovery activities
- Responsible for making the Sales team aware of any future revenue opportunities
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities; strong role model, manager and/ or mentor to the project team
- Experienced at working with defined project methodologies, and project governance models
- Structure and disciplined
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including Work Orders, Contracts and Presentations.
- Commercial awareness
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/