Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
The main responsibilities for an AX Solution Architect are to:
- work directly with clients to understand their business strategy, high level requirements & processes
- Demonstrate the future state solution enactment of the articulated business strategy in the context of Microsoft Dynamics AX & related applications and technologies
- Utilise specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Provide solution demonstrations
- Develop original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Design bespoke solutions
- Document the Solution Design
- Review functional specifications for clients of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
- Act as the single point design authority between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Guide Client Programme Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Share knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions functional consultants
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
The AX Solution Architect will take accountability for:
- the overall functional & technical workstream solution design
- the overall solution integration design.
AX Solution Architects will typically have:
- a deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions & integrations
- experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- demonstrable Solution Architect experience
- strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- relevant Microsoft certifications
- excellent documentation and communication skills
- a logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- ability to multitask and prioritise
- good interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail.
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.